There’s no right or wrong way to travel.
Your next big adventure awaits.
Hi, I’m Naddya, nice to meet you!
Here are a few things you might want to know about me:
- I’m an experienced Tester and QA Engineer: I have an eye for detail, unlike most travellers and tourists. Who better to review your product?
- I’ve engaged in every possible kind of travel and I’ve lived in two countries: I’m a Bulgarian expat living in Germany with a double citizenship.
- Beside my mother tongue Bulgarian, I fluently speak English and German and can order food and drinks, as well as ask for directions in Spanish and Russian.
- I believe there’s no right or wrong way to travel – travel is always the right way! I believe in trying new things and testing your limits as a way of life.
- I prefer quality over quantity: I’d rather have 100 engaged readers than an army of 10K inactive followers. Same goes for my content: I don’t recycle ideas, but create unique pieces in my own voice, based on deep research and personal experience.
- Unlike established bloggers, I have time on my hands and I’m willing to dedicate it to best serve only a few partners and work very engaged with them to best serve both their and my readers‘ needs.
So now you’re asking yourself about my prices? I don’t believe there’s a “one fits all” pricing model when it comes to intellectual work like blogging. You now know who I am and what I can do, tell me your needs and we can work together towards a solution.
Let’s look at some numbers, shall we?
- The most shared and read post on the blog: Bulgarian Food: The Ultimate Guide To The Most Delicious Food You’ve Never Tried with 4500+ Facebook engagements, 200+ Pinterest shares, and 9000+ visits.
- The most useful post on the blog: Cheap Accommodation: The Best 90 Resources For Your Travels with over 90 resources to help readers find cheap accommodation during their travels.
- The best performing in search results post on the blog: The Best 10 Secluded Dominican Republic Beaches with 3000+ visits, ranking for 130+ keywords, with 850+ Pinterest shares.
Some of the partnerships and cooperations I’ve worked on include:
- A campaign with the Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism for popularising lesser-known destinations in Bulgaria, for example Melnik, Bulgaria’s smallest and warmest town.
- A stand at the travel forum and exhibition Go2Balkans, together with the Association of the owners of tourist online media (ASTOM).
- Guest posts for other travel blogs, including 10 Offbeat Museums in Germany You Won’t Want to Miss! and The Independent Woman’s Solo Bulgaria Travel Guide. You can also read the list of guest posts and collaborations I’ve done with fellow travel bloggers.
Already wondering how to reach me?
Simply use the form below and let’s start the adventure together!