There’s no right or wrong way to travel.
Your next big adventure awaits.
Hi, I’m Naddya, nice to meet you!
Here are a few things you might want to know about me:
- I’m an experienced Tester and QA Engineer: I have an eye for detail unlike most travellers and tourists. Who better to review your product?
- I’ve engaged in every possible kind of travel and I’ve lived in two countries: I’m a Bulgarian expat living in Germany with a double citizenship.
- Beside my mother tongue Bulgarian, I fluently speak English and German, and can order food and drinks, as well as ask for directions in Spanish and Russian.
- I believe there’s no right or wrong way to travel – travel is always the right way! I believe in trying new things and testing your limits as a way of life.
- I prefer quality over quantity: I’d rather have 100 engaged readers than an army of 10K inactive followers. Same goes for my content: I don’t recycle ideas, but create unique pieces in my own voice, based on deep research and personal experience.
- Unlike established bloggers, I have time on my hands and I’m willing to dedicate it to best serve only a few partners and work very engaged with them to best serve both their and my readers‘ needs.
So now you’re asking yourself about my prices? I don’t believe there’s a “one fits all” pricing model when it comes to intellectual work like blogging. You now know who I am and what I can do, tell me your needs and we can work together towards a solution.
Already wondering how to reach me?
Simply use the form below and let’s start the adventure together!