Category: Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic is a place most tourists fail to explore beyond the all-inclusive resorts. Let’s find all the hidden gems the others are missing.
- From the secluded, pristine, sandy beaches to the highest peak of the Caribbean.
- From the friendly, hospitable people to the local customs and traditions.
- From the lush tropical jungle to the deep underground rivers and caves.
- From some of the best coffee, rum, and tobacco in the world to the incredible rhythm of the merengue and bachata.
- From the greatest tours and adventures to lazy days on the beach and endless nights in the clubs.
The Caribbean island republic has a lot more than the artificial all-inclusive resorts to offer.
Find all posts about the Dominican Republic below.
Wondering what to do on your vacation in paradise? These are 25 great Punta Cana excursions to choose from. Let’s check them now!
12 travel ideas for each month of the year, each travel destination presented with the best time to visit and tips for every location.