If you’re ready to take your travels to the next level, here are 12 travel challenges for you – one for each month of the year.
Category: Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic is a place most tourists fail to explore beyond the all-inclusive resorts. Let’s find together all the hidden gems the others are missing!
- From the secluded, pristine, sandy beaches to the highest peak of the Caribbean.
- From the friendly, hospitable people to the local customs and traditions.
- From the lush tropical jungle to the deep underground rivers and caves.
- From some of the best coffee, rum, and tobacco in the world to the incredible rhythm of the merengue and bachata.
- From the greatest tours and adventures to lazy days on the beach and endless nights in the clubs.
The Caribbean island republic has a lot more than the artificial all-inclusive resorts to offer.
Find all posts about the Dominican Republic below.
Discover the unmatched beauty of Samana, Dominican Republic. Explore the peninsula, curiously peeking into the Atlantic Ocean. But promise you’ll preserve Samaná’s secrets and treasure its authenticity.
The best advice I can give you for the vibrant Dominican Republic is not to be like the other tourists. Don’t be afraid to put these Dominican Republic travel tips in use and enjoy the perfect vacation you deserve!
Looking for the best Punta Cana excursions? Here are the top things to do in Punta Cana: adventures, beaches, waterfalls, hiking, and more.
Check these great travel ideas for diverse adventures. Each destination is presented with the best time to visit and numerous travel tips.