NTripping | Trips & Stuff isn’t the only place I publish my articles.
Sometimes I write guest posts for some of my favourite blogs and sometimes I get invited to participate in collaborations with other travel bloggers.
Below you can find my guest posts and features. Read more about the places I’ve visited and the lessons I’ve learned.
Guest Posts For Other Amazing Travel Blogs
- The Most Unexpected Things To Do And See In Sofia: if you’re looking for unexpected, quirky, fun things to do and see in the Bulgarian capital, this list has you covered. Discover Sofia like you’ve never seen her before.
- The Independent Woman’s Solo Bulgaria Travel Guide: from practical tips to off-the-beaten-path spots, and from the biggest and most visited attractions to the hidden gems deep into the heart of the mountains, this guide is everything you’ll need when visiting Bulgaria independently.
- Enjoy Adventure and Nature at Cueva Fun Fun in the Heart of the Dominican Republic: the cave in the heart of the island republic is up to date one of the best adventures I’ve participated in. Join me through the darkness and the cold waters of the underground river.
- 5 Awesome And Cheap Places In Europe To Visit Now: European cities are considered some of the most expensive destinations worldwide. But there are so many exceptions, you only have to know where to find them. I bet you didn’t even consider some of them.
- 10 Offbeat Museums in Germany You Won’t Want to Miss!: if you’re tired of visiting boring museum exhibitions where the pieces are taken out of their context, this list will show you a few quite different options.
- Blitz Interview: Naddya from NTripping: learn what I love most and what I dislike as well as the best travel advice I can give you.
Collaborations With Other Remarkable Travel Bloggers
- Best Travel Moments in 50 Words: this was by far the most challenging story I’ve ever written. How can one tell a travel story in 50 words? Well, it turned out 16 travellers completed the challenge and the result is simply beautiful.
- 20 Travellers and Their Most Epic Fail Moments (Part 2): everyone who has travelled knows that you can’t always be sharp and evaluate each situation right. So we each end with a fail story others can learn from.
- 7 Ideas About Travel To Stockholm: tips for not so touristy spots in the beautiful Swedish capital from seven travel bloggers who spent a couple of days roaming the streets of Stockholm and the surrounding islands.
- Best European Destinations for 2018: several travel bloggers and I join forces to present to you the last hidden gems in Europe. See what destinations will make your friends ask in disbelief: “you’re going… where?!?“
- Favorite Christmas markets in Europe: some of the best Christmas markets not only in Europe but in the world are featured in this cheerful and vibrant collaboration post.
- 30 Airbnb Nightmares Shared by Top Travel Bloggers: these horror stories about AirBnB stays from some of the best-travelled people in the world will make you think twice before booking with the famous accommodation platform.
- Travel Writers’ Top Tips: The Must-See Destinations in Latin America: a great list of places to visit in Latin America.
- 27 Epic Crater Lakes Around the World: check these stunningly beautiful creations of Nature from all around the world.
Features And Mentions By Fellow Bloggers
- The Travel Tester Favourite Blogs April 2017: my blog post about South African food classics was mentioned on this prominent travel blog alongside other great posts, published in April 2017.
- Top 100 Travel Blogs You Should Be Following in 2017: it’s a real honour to be included in this list of 100+ travel blogs alongside the names of the biggest on the blogosphere.
If you want to work together on a collaborative or a guest post, please send me a message from the form below: